Elm Creek School is a K-12 school in Prairie Rose School Division.
Elm Creek is approximately 70 km southwest of Winnipeg on Highway #2.
ECS Mission Statement: Elm Creek School is a community partnership dedicated to developing independent, life-long learners committed to personal excellence, respecting diversity as responsible global citizens.
Elm Creek School Offers:
- Volleyball Academy
- Self Taught Real-world Independent Valuable Experience (STRIVE) project based learning program
- State of the art student services centre
- A smaller intimate school setting with a compassionate and responsive staff devoted to the nurturing and growth of students
- Strong student support team including: Resource, Guidance Counselor, Social Worker, Music Therapy, Psychology, Speech-Language Therapy, Occupational and Physio Therapy
- Updated material resource centre
- Classrooms equipped with self-regulation accommodations including flexible seating to support all learning styles
- Physical Education program with inter-school basketball, volleyball, badminton, track, cross country, and curling competitions
- Fully equipped, newly updated weight and fitness room
- Wellness days in K – Gr. 6 and Gr. 7 – 12
- High School art program
- UNESCO Associated School Project (ASP) school
- Music program for K-6
- Private piano & guitar lessons during the school day
Elm Creek School Priorities
- Provide a solid foundation in literacy and numeracy
- Promote balanced lifestyles and equity for all learners
- Nurture students who advocate for social justice and sustainable development
- Provide a solid foundation in technology literacy